At the heart of the HonuaTreEAI platform is our online directory that has been structured specifically for educators. Each Affiliate can access the platform via their own password-protected dashboards, which enables them to create, post, and manage their content, as well as communicate with students others in their network
Operating as a sub-directory on our directory platform, each Affiliate is able to enroll and manage an unlimited number of students (accounts) in their respective distance learning programs.
The HonuaTree Education Affiliate Initiative makes use of three (3) platform technologies
1. The HonuaTree Education Platform
Within the system's framework, sub-directory Affiliates have very specific designations that enable them to manage these relationships internally, behind the scenes:
- Each Affiliate is designated as a Multi-Member Manager (MMM) (e.g., School Districts), which makes them Master Account Administrators (MAA) of their respective sub-directories (e.g., Schools),
- As an MAA, Affiliates are able to set up as many accounts in the names of their enrolled Students (STDNT),
- When an Affiliate assigns an account to their students, they have the ability to communicate directly with each of them via the technology as an individual or a group.
HonuaTree Affiliate Dashboard
Supporting the idea that we offer educators autonomy in their operations, the HonuaTreEAI Dashboard includes a wide range of online tools that enable them to operate standalone. Imagine, a technology that interconnects with virtually every aspect of an Affiliate's distance learning program from one location, while interacting with peers and students via other disparate internet-based technologies.
Beginning with this privately branded password-protected dashboard, each Affiliate can manage and control their entire education experience. The tools features available via the dashboard enable them to create, post, and manage:
- Curriculum, proposals, contracts, and agreements, while giving their students restrictive access
- Audio/Video tools that enable links to Zoom, which extends their teaching capacity include all that Zoom has to offer
- Event calendar used to schedule activities
- Blog and Member Article that can be used by Affiliates to publish and share white papers and other articles that can be viewed by their peers, and
- Other built-in non-education specific tools that Affiliates can use at their leisure.
Have any questions? Get in touch
E-learning and digital education - Statistics & Facts
According to Statista.com, "Technology has changed the possibilities within teaching and learning. Classes, which prior to the digital era were restricted to lectures, talks, and physical objects, no longer have to be designed in that manner. Teachers and students now have a digital toolbox – ranging from engaging devices to teach the students to online courses and digital textbooks. Digital education is the term used to refer to all online educational practices. Projections show the e-learning market worldwide is forecast to surpass 243 billion U.S. dollars by 2022. In 2016, the self-paced e-learning product market amounted to 46.67 billion U.S. dollars and is projected to decrease to 33.5 billion U.S. dollars in 2021. A considerable share of faculty worldwide have shown willingness to support less traditional and digital education models. About 65 percent of faculty supports the use of open educational resources (OERs) in teaching, and 63 percent showed support for the competency-based education system."
HonuaTreEAI Platform Integrates seamlessly with other popular technologies
2. Video Conferencing Platforms
Again, as defined above, the HonuaTree Affiliate Directory technology is the very foundation of the EduPreneur Affiliates Initiative. As independent business operators, HonuaTree EduPreneur Affiliates can choose from a wide range of video conferencing technologies that best services their interests.
Video conferencing can be the answer that many businesses and [educators] are searching for in today’s ever-more dispersed [education] and work environment. Over recent years, the technology for both web and video conferencing has started to get its act together. No longer do we have to worry about freezing screens or sub-bar visual quality.
Video conferencing has seen such a significant rise in popularity, that some video conferencing vendors and channel partners have begun to believe that the new year could officially mark the age of video. In fact, one study by Powwownow found that 75% of senior management believe that video conferencing will replace the standard audio conference call.